Cold Formed Steel

List,
I have a job where cold-formed steel girts were used. The girts are a channel shape 3"x3" x0.074. The web and flanges are curved rather than flat, approximately 5/16" out of flat from one corner to the other. My customer is claiming that the wall cladding cannot be properly installed and I agree with him. I checked the North American Specification for Cold Rolled Steel 2001 but it does not contain any information on tolerances. Does anybody out there have any information on acceptable tolerances? TIA
Gary