Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Steel Building Design[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Steel Building Design
- From: cairo briceño <cobdel(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 16:10:55 +0000
Table 15.4-1 for OMF with R=2.5 with increased height point to detail requirement AISC 341 (Seismic Steel provisions). In the AISC 341 state that this not applicable to buildings with R equal or less than 3. Therefore, the detail requirement default to AISC 360 (Standard Steel specifiactions 13th edition). It seems to be a disagreement between the AISC and the ASCE.
Does anybody has additional information to this matter?
Get back to school stuff for them and cashback for you. Try Bing now.
- Prev by Subject: Re: stairway access to industrial faciliies
- Next by Subject: Re: Steel Building Design
- Previous by thread: RE: 3x Sill Plates and IBC-09
- Next by thread: Re: Steel Building Design