RE: high uplift base plate connections

Andrew,

            I am mostly concerned with the breakout of the concrete, I have designed the base plate using stiffeners to decrease the bending on the plate itself, and obtain a fair thickness for the plate.  However, the concrete is what I am having trouble getting to work in breakout.  Unfortunately, I don’t have much room to widen the concrete grade beam…any thoughts?