A Useful Resource for PDH and CEU Credits

A colleague of mine has created the following website:

PDHonthecheap.com

On this website you can search for or submit free or low cost events that help engineers fulfill their PDH/CEU requirements.

It is in its beta phase and we are still brainstorming on additional features that might make it more useful so if you have any comments feel free to contact me.

Regards,
Jeremy White