Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Codes referenced by 2009 IBC[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Codes referenced by 2009 IBC
- From: Kipp Martin <KMartin(--nospam--at)carollo.com>
- Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 10:00:35 -0700
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
I'm a little light on work right now, so I'm trying to update a spreadsheet my company uses to give the structural design criteria for a project. I want to incorporate the 2009 IBC as one of the code choices. This has relavence to other design codes that are referenced by the 2009 IBC. I don't currently have a copy of the 2009 IBC and I'm having trouble figuring out which design codes are referenced. For example, is ASCE coming out with a ASCE 7-08, or will ASCE 7-05 still be the reference for design loads? I know that ACI has published 318-08, but what about ACI 350 and 350.3? Will the reference be ACI 350-09 and 350.3-09, or are the current 350-06 and 350.3-06 still valid? For masonry, will there be a ACI 530-08 or is 530-05 to remain the referenced document?
- Prev by Subject: Code Evaluation Reports and California Professional Engineering Rules
- Next by Subject: RE: Codes referenced by 2009 IBC
- Previous by thread: RE: Cross-grain Compressive Strain in Timber
- Next by thread: RE: Codes referenced by 2009 IBC