Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: cantilever column system[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: cantilever column system
- From: FSRahbar(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 12:37:24 EDT
The approach appears to be logical since there is nothing in the Code for this exact condition.
Make sure the bottom of the steel columns is pinned, so, you don't have to check the compatibility or relative rigidity between the two. Good luck with the Building & Safety!
Farzin S. Rahbar, SE
David C. Weiss Structural Engineer & Associates, Inc.
(818) 227-8040 Ex. 13 Fax: (818) 227-8041
- Prev by Subject: Re: cantilever column system
- Next by Subject: Cantilevered Cloumn Systems
- Previous by thread: Re: cantilever column system
- Next by thread: AISC Specification