Re: Question about Canadian code 1985

Hossein,
I have it but where it is is another question. I moved into a bigger office in March and I am still unpacking and sorting things out. It also may be at home. I will get back to you.
Gary

hosein mardanloo wrote:
Hi,

I have a question about Canadian National Building Code (NBC) of 1985.
Can anybody tell me what have been load combination factors in this code, specially load combinations including wind and seismic load? I don't have this old code unfortunately.

Hossein Mardanlo