Re: AISC Specification

Thanks Christopher and Scott,
Your answers are what I suspected, but I haven't dealt with that part of the AISC spec in a long time. I do get work occasionally from a couple of firms across the border; small jobs but I don't and can't stamp anything and they then get their own engineer to stamp the final drawings.

The large firm I had the fight with sent me the requested information yesterday afternoon. It probably took them all of 15 minutes to find the forces and send them to me.
Gary