Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Min Collateral DL[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Min Collateral DL
- From: Harold Sprague <spraguehope(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 19:00:06 +0000
Are you sure you have the correct section? IBC Section 1607.13 applies to interior walls and partitions such as the minimum horizontal partition loads. Jeremy was inquiring about minimum collateral dead load.
Regards, Harold Sprague
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 09:56:56 -0600
Subject: RE: Min Collateral DL
Not sure if it's in ASCE 7-05, but it is covered in Section 1607.13 of the 2006 IBC.
CH2M HILL / DEN
Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft. Get it now.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Min Collateral DL
- Next by Subject: Mortar and Grout Testing
- Previous by thread: RE: Min Collateral DL
- Next by thread: Question about Canadian code 1985