Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re:Re: Question about Canadian code 1985[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re:Re: Question about Canadian code 1985
- From: hosein mardanloo <hosein.mardanloo(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 13:06:56 +0330
thanks. I am really in need of it. I wait for your response.
I have it but where it is is another question. I moved into a bigger
office in March and I am still unpacking and sorting things out. It
also may be at home. I will get back to you.
hosein mardanloo wrote:
> I have a question about Canadian National Building Code (NBC) of 1985.
> Can anybody tell me what have been load combination factors in this
> code, specially load combinations including wind and seismic load? I
> don't have this old code unfortunately.
> Hossein Mardanlo
- Prev by Subject: Re: Question about Canadian code 1985
- Next by Subject: Re: Question about Canadian code 1985
- Previous by thread: Re: Question about Canadian code 1985
- Next by thread: seismic accelerations