Re:Re: Question about Canadian code 1985

thanks. I am really in need of it. I wait for your response.

Hossein

Hossein,
I have it but where it is is another question.  I moved into a bigger
office in March and I am still unpacking and sorting things out.  It
also may be at home.  I will get back to you.
Gary