Re: Design Software based on Canadian codes

hosein,
I am not aware of any free software that does what you want. You might try "webcivil" but if I recall it solves very basic stuff. I am using a program called SODA Graphix (www.sodaspace.ca) which is very economically priced, but will only design and analyse steel and do code checks(Can & USA) on steel, although it can analyse other materials. I might be able to help you with spreadsheets.
Gary

hosein mardanloo wrote:
Hi,

I am searching for a free software which can design beam and columns based on Canadian codes. I did not find anything in the web.