Re: Design Software based on Canadian codes

Gary,

Actually I am doing some research to compare canadian and other codes, both in seismic loading and simple concrete/steel beam/column design. So I don't need complex commercial softwares, because I am also checking results manually. I need some simple packages that can accelerate my research. If you find something please let me know.

Thanks for your helpful attitude,