Re: Design Software based on Canadian codes

Hosein,
Let me know what the results of your survey,if you can, please. Now that Richard Calvert woke me up, I would suggest TEDDS which is put out by CSC. You can probably download a demo to look at it and I can send you results of simple beam and column calculations from TEDDS.
I hope you are comfortable with metric.
Gary

hosein mardanloo wrote:
Gary,

Actually I am doing some research to compare canadian and other codes, both in seismic loading and simple concrete/steel beam/column design. So I don't need complex commercial softwares, because I am also checking results manually. I need some simple packages that can accelerate my research. If you find something please let me know.

Thanks for your helpful attitude,