Obatining Ductility Ratio of a Blast Door

Hi All :

While designing a blast door, I am having trouble obtaining ductility
ratio (Xm/Xe) for a given T/Tn and P/ru using Figure 3.64a of TM5-1300
Manual. First the graph does not have a good print and

Secondly, the value of T/Tn for my case is 0.066 and
P/ru is 24.5, from the figure 3.64a it looks like the value of Xm/Xe
(ductility ratio) will be less then the min. shown on chart (0.5). How
should I find that value ?

Is there an easier approach to find out the ductility ratio of a blast door ?