Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Burierd Pipe Casings[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Burierd Pipe Casings
- From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 18:13:48 EDT
We have this unusual project that was put in my lap. I have to support 1" water and gas laterals and a 8' water main in steel casing pipes. These pipes will be buried 5-6' below ground until a future excavation if needed will occur. The future excavation will be 40' wide. The pipe casings have to be designed for both loading conditions. Yes the water and gas services are required to be operational continuously.
I am assuming there will be an embedment length for the casing pipe and maybe concrete encased.
Any ideas where to go to find design criteria will be helpful.
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA
- Prev by Subject: RE: Buried Pipe Casings
- Next by Subject: RE: Burierd Pipe Casings
- Previous by thread: Re: Anchor cluster tolerance
- Next by thread: RE: Burierd Pipe Casings