Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Anchor cluster tolerance[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Anchor cluster tolerance
- From: "Michelle Motchos" <mmotchos(--nospam--at)sw-sc.com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 10:16:50 -0400
Tolerances are also listed in the AISC Code of Standard Practice which does address the position of the center of the cluster. These are generally stricter than ACI 117
From: Richard Calvert [mailto:RichardC(--nospam--at)lbbe.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 10:07 AM
Subject: RE: Anchor cluster tolerance
Thank you Jim, that is all that I really would need – the verbage ‘a reference position’ pretty much covers both single bolts and bolts with a group as far as I’m concerned.
From: Jim Getaz
ACI 117 (section 2.3.4) only discusses tolerances for individual anchor bolts, not clusters, but the Commentary mentions AISC Steel Design Guide Series #1, the Structural Steel Educational Council and the American Society of Concrete Contractors Position Statement #14.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Anchor cluster tolerance
- Next by Subject: Re: Anchor cluster tolerance
- Previous by thread: RE: Anchor cluster tolerance
- Next by thread: Re: Anchor cluster tolerance