Re: Anchor cluster tolerance

Richard,
You may be looking for a long time. I would suggest that this is something
that is within your prerogative to define in your design depending on your
requirements.

Further to Conrad's suggestions, if you find tolerance definitions for
steel, they will probably not be recognized by the foundation concrete
workers unless they are put on the concrete drawings.

If you don't define tolerances, the ACI tolerances will probably be used -
something in the range of +/- 1" per element. Meaning that you could have
anchor rods up to 2" out of position in the same cluster.

Regards
Paul
--
Paul Ransom, P.Eng.