Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: 16 gage wire strength[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: 16 gage wire strength
- From: Harold Sprague <spraguehope(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 18:19:06 +0000
Regards, Harold Sprague
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 16:38:39 -0800
Subject: 16 gage wire strength
For the typical wire tension bracing used for suspended ceilings and lights, what is the steel type that can be assumed for the wire? This is the typical stuff they use for bracing suspended ceilings, lights, etc. The contractor has asked to use solid 16 gage wire instead of light gage steel studs for the lateral bracing of the top of interior partition walls under 5 psf lateral loading.
Hotmail® has ever-growing storage! Don’t worry about storage limits. Check it out.
- Prev by Subject: RE: 'R' Values
- Next by Subject: RE: 16 gage wire strength
- Previous by thread: Re: Anchor cluster tolerance
- Next by thread: RE: 16 gage wire strength