Blast Doors : Door Edge Rotation and Yield Lines

Hi :

I am designing a blast door using TM5-1300 manual. It's is  double
leaf blast door, and can be supported on two or three sides.

My question is : How should I calculate the door edge rotation angle
for a two side support and three side support ?

In addition to edge rotation, I am also in doubt for how to select the
yield lines for 2 sides supported and three side supported door ?

How do I determine which option to choose while starting the analysis.
How would I know later that I chose a wrong yield lines ?

Thanks

Kapil , Structural Engineer, EWI