Structural Engineering Online Encyclopedia

In 2007 a survey was posted on this list regarding the establishment of a structural engineering wiki. This survey resulted in 82% of the respondents approving of such a project.

I am currently working on a beta project for an online collaborative encyclopedia based on the wiki platform. I am putting the offer out there for people who are interested in contributing content to the encyclopedia to contact me. Feel free to respond to this posting for public discussion of the project.

- Jeremy