From: Jeremy White [mailto:admin(--nospam--at)structuralae.com]
Sent: Friday, October 02, 2009 12:36 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Structural Engineering Online Encyclopedia

In 2007 a survey was posted on this list regarding the establishment
of a structural engineering wiki. This survey resulted in 82% of the
respondents approving of such a project.

I am currently working on a beta project for an online collaborative
encyclopedia based on the wiki platform. I am putting the offer out
there for people who are interested in contributing content to the
encyclopedia to contact me.  Feel free to respond to this posting for
public discussion of the project.

- Jeremy