Re: Structural Engineering Online Encyclopedia

Jeremy,
Surely a great idea. To add my two cents, do you intend to restrict its scope to be US-specific or would you like to braden the domain to include some international insight?
To clarify my thought, for example the Wikipedia has some entries that reflect their subject internationally (for example see this entry about engineers, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Engineer), but is said to be sometimes US-centric, too.
Regards,
Alex.

--
Alexander Bausk