Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
'R' Values[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: 'R' Values
- From: "Casey K. Hemmatyar" <khemmatyar(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 15:25:40 -0700
This goes back to the old CBC 2001 (or UBC 1997) where we had the R=5.5 established for plywood shearwalls. Where Hardy Frame had to adjust their tables based on R=4.4 For table of R=5.5.
Please refer to page 4 of the following document/link:
From: Thor Tandy [mailto:vicpeng(--nospam--at)telus.net]
Sent: Monday, October 05, 2009 1:48 PM
Subject: 'R' Values
values (quoting 'R'= 5.5 & 4.4) with the local 'R' for loads I'm using here
- Prev by Subject: Re: 'R' Values
- Next by Subject: RE: 'R' Values
- Previous by thread: Re: Main Wind Force vs C&C Wind Force
- Next by thread: RE: Structural Engineering Online Encyclopedia (software)