Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2009 10:24 AM
Subject: Message Sent by Students to the Space Station

University of Calgary  |  Contact
For Alumni & Community

U of C Net Community

Dear Engineering Alumni,

As someone who was once an engineering student, you will be quite interested to see what the current students at the Schulich School of Engineering just did for another former student. Watch this two-minute YouTube video.

There are a couple of surprise elements. Enjoy. I hope this triggers fond memories of your student days here.

Elizabeth

(P.S. The message to rally the students sent out by ESS is below. It provides some context for the motivation for this initiative).

Schulich School of Engineering
University of Calgary
2500 University Dr NW
Calgary AB T2N 1N4