Blast Doors : Distance between Hinges to Consider the Side Supported

Hi All :

Thanks for all of your previous replies.

Now, I have another question. Our customer wants the blast doors in
unseating direction, i.e. the blast force will then have to be
resisted by rebound pins and hinges during blast and by the frame
during rebound.

Now, in order to consider a side of the door as simply supported, how
should I determine distance between the hinges and the distance
between the rebound pins ? Also, how should I determine the length of
the rebound pin required.

Thanks
Kapil

P.S: What is the procedure to reply to a email on this forum ? I
always wanted to reply to the replies of my email but could not figure
out how to do the same ?