PSSDB system

I am searching to get some material about the PSSDB system which stands for "profiled steel sheet dry borad". I wonder if you introduce me some website which contains that information. the area that i'm interested in is the contact between the concrete and profiled steel sheeting in composite slab. and also about the optimization of the profiled steel section.

Regards
--
Mahmood Seraji
H/P: +60-17-319-5820