Wood frame dancing floor

I have a project and it's required to upgrade the existing wood floor framing with the live load capacity of 40 psf.  The wood floor will be used as a night club dance floor.  I was planning to use 100 psf live load.  I was wondering if I should include the live load impact to the floor to handle large groups of dancers.  I don't know what type music the night club will play.  Since the site is located within a university school zone.   What type of music are young adults dancing to now a day?  Saturday Night Fever?