Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: HP 49G Calculator Question[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: HP 49G Calculator Question
- From: FSRahbar(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 14:45:01 EDT
I do not know the answer to your question. But, I have few questions about the 49G:
I have been using the 41C for the past 25 years. I have a few programs on this calculator. Is the 49G better, more powerful, or easier to use? Could I transfer the programs from 41C to 49G?
Farzin S. Rahbar, SE
David C. Weiss Structural Engineer & Associates, Inc.
(818) 227-8040 Ex. 13 Fax: (818) 227-8041
In a message dated 10/20/2009 11:36:10 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, slakhani(--nospam--at)ebmud.com writes:
- Prev by Subject: HP 49G Calculator Question
- Next by Subject: Re: HP 49G Calculator Question
- Previous by thread: Re: HP 49G Calculator Question
- Next by thread: Re: HP 49G Calculator Question