Re: HP 49G Calculator Question

We were so afraid of our calculators breaking down, we bought several 41-CV calculator on e-bay. One of our old engineer friends, actually gave us his. So each of us here has two, just in case.

I wish HP had not stopped making the 41-CX calculators.

Farzin S. Rahbar, SE
David C. Weiss Structural Engineer & Associates, Inc.
(818) 227-8040 Ex. 13 Fax: (818) 227-8041