Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: HP 49G Calculator Question[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: HP 49G Calculator Question
- From: FSRahbar(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 17:36:13 EDT
We were so afraid of our calculators breaking down, we bought several 41-CV calculator on e-bay. One of our old engineer friends, actually gave us his. So each of us here has two, just in case.
I wish HP had not stopped making the 41-CX calculators.
Farzin S. Rahbar, SE
David C. Weiss Structural Engineer & Associates, Inc.
(818) 227-8040 Ex. 13 Fax: (818) 227-8041
In a message dated 10/20/2009 2:20:58 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, tom.skaggs(--nospam--at)apawood.org writes:
- Prev by Subject: Re: HP 49G Calculator Question
- Next by Subject: IBC Loads for Guard Rail
- Previous by thread: Re: HP 49G Calculator Question
- Next by thread: FREE Technical webinar provides 1.0 PDH (0.1 CEU)