From: Kausik Dutta [mailto:kaushikd(--nospam--at)lntecc.com]
Sent: October 22, 2009 15:37
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Class A Loading Highway Bridges

Yes u r right its taken from Indian IRC Codes. You can download the Indian code or otherwise u can get in touch with me.

Regards,

Kausik Dutta

Chief Engineering Manager

L&T Limited

CMPC - EDRC - Kolkata

DLF IT Park, Premises # 8 | Block AF, 2nd Floor, Tower C

New Town, Rajarhat

Kolkata 700156

( 03344008717