Re: Antenna Tower Inspection

Yeah, should be the easiest thing unless you're a thrill seeker.

BTW, a project that I just finished, the GC made the ironworker sub erect the entire steel superstructure using man lifts. No tie-ing off or walking on the beams was allowed until the metal deck was down.

This was a 100,000 sq ft 4 story building. Contractors bitched and moaned and eventually got them to cave in on a few things....

-gm