From: Christopher Wright [mailto:chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com]
Sent: Thursday, 22 October 2009 14:22
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Antenna Tower Inspection

On Oct 21, 2009, at 4:09 PM, seaint05(--nospam--at)lewisengineering.com wrote:

I'm wondering if someone who may have climbed these things in the past
could guide me to the appropriate guidelines for safety equipment
and any
regulations for potential climbers of steel framed towers.

Get in touch with an OSHA expert with the proper experience.
Electromagnetic radiation is the stuff that bakes potatoes in your
microwave. Most electronics won't do you much harm, but the Navy has
had casualties with people working around radar installations on
shipboard.

Just for my own curiosity, doesn't it make you a little uncomfortable
inspection something like this that you've never been close to?

1864)
http://www.skypoint.com/members/chrisw/