Unbalaced vertical force on SCBF

Hello, all

I am designing chevron braced frame in one story tilt-up building.
And zipper column should be needed by unbalanced vertical force.
But spreadsheet (SCBF-CBC.xls @ engineering-international) shows Qb = 0 because it is one story building(= top story).

I just wonder if I do not need zipper column by spreadsheet or if I am missing something.

On AISC 341-05, there is no 13.4a exception but I am not sure about this.

My company purchaced this sheets. And spreadsheet supports say there is 13.4a exception and he believe that program does not have any problems.

Please have a time to reivew and let me know

Thank you all in advance.

Los angeles, CA