Re: Antenna Tower Inspection

I used to work for a tower company, and we had field guys who takes measurement, photos, and other things necessary to do a structural analysis. The field guys are properly equipped, and had the experience in climbing towers. If you have concerns about safety then you should consider hiring tower guys to do the data gathering for your project.

Rainier C. Catubig
CA Structural Engineer
Via iPhone