IBC Loads for Guard Rail

List,

I wonder if anybody can help me. I have a customer who makes composite plastic and wood guard rails. He's had them evaluated in the US at ICC Evaluation Services Inc. and the issued report makes reference to the IBC. However, we don't use the IBC up here in Canada.

Can anybody tell me what the loads and clause numbers are in the IBC for guard rails for houses or small buildings?

thanks,
Gary