PE exams last weekend

Hello:

Did anyone take the P.E. exams last weekend in California?

The Surveying portion of the California exam was too long in my opinion.  Anyone else find it too long?

I was not able to complete 10 questions out of 50 because of time.  I spoke to only 3 other examinees after-words, and they had a similar experience.

I have taken it before, and did not have this problem.

Any thoughts?

Respectfully,

Bob Freeman, AIA, EIT

(949) 387-8500