Re: bridge debris

I believe he did...  I don't necessarily care if the bridge is out of service for a few extra days.  This should allow enough time to gather the needed information to "fix" it right.

However, considering the temporary fix will only be for a few years, till the new replacement span is brought on-line, well...  The fix may not be as permanent as it could/should be...