Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Bay Bridge[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Bay Bridge
- From: ECVAl3(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 15:04:22 EDT
It looks like the weld for the bracket failed on one side but not the other, Could the rod on the failed bracket have had more tension than the other rod that didn't fail?
In a message dated 10/28/2009 8:17:10 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, mblangy(--nospam--at)satco-inc.com writes:
- Prev by Subject: Re: Bay Bridge
- Next by Subject: Re: Bay Bridge
- Previous by thread: Re: bridge debris
- Next by thread: Re: Bay Bridge