Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

CA SE needed

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
I have a client who manufacturers enclosures for pumps and other equipment. They have a pump house 10'x13'-4'x8' (WxLxH) that is being used at an education facility in the State of California. Obviously, this requires a California SE. If any CA SE on the list is interested in performing such work please contact me directly and I will provide more details.
Eric J. Tompos, P.E.
NTA, Inc.

This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content and cleared by MailMarshal