Re: CA SE needed

Eric, please contact me at sdorado(--nospam--at)tbengineeringinc.com with additional info we are a firm that works in educational bulldogs in CA

From: "Eric Tompos" <etompos(--nospam--at)NTAinc.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 15:56:34 -0400
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: CA SE needed

I have a client who manufacturers enclosures for pumps and other equipment. They have a pump house 10'x13'-4'x8' (WxLxH) that is being used at an education facility in the State of California. Obviously, this requires a California SE. If any CA SE on the list is interested in performing such work please contact me directly and I will provide more details.

Regards,

Eric J. Tompos, P.E.
NTA, Inc.

This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content and cleared by MailMarshal