Re: Masonry design books

Masonry Structures, Behavior and Design, 3rd Edition by Drysdale & Hamid.  It is available through the Masonry Society (www.masonrysociety.org).  I believe it is up to date through the 2005 MSJC (aka masonry code).

There is also the Masonry Designer's Guide, 5th edition.   It is also available through the Masonry Society and is current through the 2005 MSJC.  I would expect the 6th edition might be forthcoming soon and be up to date through the 2008 MSJC.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI