Re: Holding down bolts info

From what you have mentioned, it seems like you have to research local
vendors for the anchor types they supply and evaluate / design how there products can be applied to specific project needs.

Most codes will discuss installation of pre-install anchors. Vendors Design Specifications booklet and/or technical support provided by vendors for there products will be your best bet to begin.

Naeem