Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Deflection[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Deflection
- From: "David L. Fisher" <dfisher(--nospam--at)fpse.com>
- Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 14:14:58 -0600
We like to use H/500 both for the overall building
And inter story drift.
David L. Fisher SE PE
Fisher and Partners
372 West Ontario
When wind governs in your lateral system design, what is the building drift limitation? There doesn’t seem to be any specified building drift limitation for wind loads (that I can find) in the code. What do you wind country folks do?
Doug Mayer, SE
- From: Doug Mayer
- Prev by Subject: Deflection
- Next by Subject: RE: Deflection
- Previous by thread: Deflection
- Next by thread: RE: Deflection