re: wind and drift - StructuralPedia

I've summarized some of this discussion on StructuralPedia at:

http://structuralpedia.com/index.php?title=Drift

Feel free to add more to it, specifically in the seismic drift portion.  I quoted 2 recent SEAINT entries rather than recreate them, but didn't sign the authors names. Feel free to tag the quote with your name if they are yours.

- Jeremy

Quoting akester(--nospam--at)cfl.rr.com: