RE: Contracting through Architect

Michel:

Never work with an unlicensed architect.

Never work for an architect, if at all possible.
Contract directly with the owner.

"Many" but not all architects, have been known
to bill the owner for engineering services and keep
the money for themselves to help run their own
operation.

Unfortunately, that has happened so many times to me
That I avoid wherever possible.

David L. Fisher SE PE
Senior Principal

Fisher and Partners