Re: Contracting through Architect

Michel:

First of all, if he or she is unlicensed, the would not be an architect. may be a designer.

As far as I know, at least in California, a professional engineer may not have a contract with an unlicensed. You must have a written agreement with the owner.

Farzin S. Rahbar, SE
David C. Weiss Structural Engineer & Associates, Inc.
(818) 227-8040 Ex. 13 Fax: (818) 227-8041