Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: Contracting through Architect

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
You would ideally contract with Donald Trump.  But, likely it would be Trump Holdings, LLC, or whatever it is...  meaning, the rep would likely be the corporate entity, and not the individual.

On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 11:40 AM, Michel Blangy <mblangy(--nospam--at)> wrote:

From PROFESSIONAL ENGINEERS ACT (Business and Professions Code §§ 6700 – 6799)

"The written contract shall be executed by the professional engineer and the client, or his or her representative, prior to the professional engineer commencing work,.."
What would constitute a "representative?"
> As far as I know, at least in California, a professional engineer may not have a contract with an unlicensed. You must have a written agreement with the owner.

David Topete, SE