Re: wind and drift

Andrew

As Harold indicated all the PEMB projects I have been involved with the initial design was for h/20. I explain to the clients that because of the h/20 design criteria within 5 years your building will leak water for sure and probably air also.  I suggest that the deflection lint be change to h/200 the is happier but the PEMB supplier claims the price has now increased  $10 -15,000 because of the more restrictive requirement.

Joe Venuti
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA