Re: Contracting through Architect

AFAIK it is legal, but it is a very bad idea. I will let the arch review my contract proposal (mainly for scope of work) bur never contract with the arch.

Michel Blangy wrote:

From PROFESSIONAL ENGINEERS ACT (Business and Professions Code §§ 6700 – 6799)

"The written contract shall be executed by the professional engineer and the client, _or his or her representative,_ prior to the professional engineer commencing work,.."
What would constitute a "representative?"