RE: Contracting through Architect

Truer words were never spoken.

We have adopted a strict retainer (50% up front if a small job)
And yes, COD.

The retainer is a great concept...not only does it help cash flow,
It?s a great litmus test of any client.

If you can't pay me $10,000.00, how can you pay me $100,000.00?

David L. Fisher SE PE
Senior Principal

Fisher and Partners
372 West Ontario